Sunday, November 6, 2011

Getting from there to here

In the shower this morning, I was thinking about all the things that I don't have and want, and all the things I do have, and don't want.  Its crazy to think that the Universe is such that I am left with a crap load of stuff that I no longer need or want, and have a bigger crap load of stuff that I do need and do want.  Sounds selfish, and it does go against all the New Age teachings that I have read over the years, but, you know what, I am getting to the point where I just don't care that I am doing things ass backwards according to the "Laws of the Universe."  I am not the kinda girl who doesn't believe in Karma and Fate, it's just that I am tired of waiting for it to work to my advantage.

I wanted to start this blog to find the answer to the question that I am always asking myself, "What kinda girl am I?" 

Am I the kinda girl who looks in the mirror everyday and likes what she sees?  Am I the kinda girl whose clothes fit her perfectly?  Am I the kinda girl who wears silk pajamas?  Am I the kinda girl who is always trying the latest and greatest makeup product in an attempt to better myself, or at least, believe that I am bettering myself?  There are tons of unanswered questions in my life and I am sure that I am not alone in this feeling.  Whether people read this blog or they don't, I hope that by the time I am finished this journey I will have a better understanding of what "kinda girl I am.." and why I am that way.  Join me if you can and let me know your thoughts about the "kinda girl you are or you aren't.  I think we can all learn alot of each other, most importantly, that we are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment